Saturday, October 4, 2014

32 Week Bump Update


How far along: 32 Weeks. That's 8 months people. I can hardly believe it!
Weight gain: 24 pounds 
Baby Size: Size of a Large Jicima. I've eaten Jicima but never seen the whole fruit so I have no idea how big it is. But baby girl is approx 17"long and 3.5 lbs. 
Stretch Marks: Well I thought I didn't have any, I've tried so hard to keep lotion and stretch mark cream on my belly but noticed a few days ago I have a few stretch marks on my hips and thighs so I'm now using lotion and cream on those religiously hopefully they'll go away!!
Maternity Clothes: Nope just bought a few size Large shirts(on sale at Wet Seal!)
Symtoms: Tired a lot. And Hungry, can be irritable but usually still have a pretty good mood. 
Food cravings: Cinnamon Bagels and Cinnamon Cheerios. Slurpees from 7/11 and unfortunately there is a 7/11 just down the street from our house. 
Movement: All the time!
Belly Button: All the way out
Rings: Still on, no swelling!
Gender: Girl!
Name Ideas:Kaylin Elise
What I miss: Being more active. Having more energy. Not having a belly in the way. 
What I'm looking forward to: Baby shower next weekend!! And then getting her nursery ready. I went to a Breastfeeding class last week that was very informative. And Justin and I went to a childbirth class today. It was long but we learned a lot and the lady teaching it is very open to natural birth, moving around during labor ect so that was great. Just one more class, on finding alternatives to labor pain, so that should be interesting and hopefully good too! Bought a pattern and ordered fabric to make her crib bedding! Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment