Monday, August 13, 2012

Annie's Shower

Well, I finally decided to get a blog, mostly just to document things that happen in our life. Like a family diary but stored online so I can always access it :) So first things first. Annie's Bridal shower which was on July 28th. If was a fun day and most importantly Annie received many awesome gifts to start her new life with Kellen :)
We started by eating (of course) and drinking lemonade punch. Yum!

 Then we played a game, I had asked Kellen some questions and Annie had to answer them the same or she had to chew a piece of gum.


She had alot of gum by the end lol :)

Then she opened all her gifts


All in all it was a great shower and we had an awesome turnout. Thanks to everyone that came! :)

My mom and aunt showed up in the same dress lol


No comments:

Post a Comment